Lots of people have difficulty accepting rejection – especially when it comes to something as personal and sensitive as the world of dating. However, that NEVER excuses behaving like a nutjob asshole. If you put yourself out there, you have to accept that rejection could come with any romantic pursuit. And if you’re the type of person to go completely bonkers when someone doesn’t like you as much as you like them, odds are you’re going to meet with LOTS of rejection in your life – BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE WEIRDO.
Don’t be a weirdo who goes insane when you get a “no” response. When someone doesn’t want to be with you, be an understanding adult. Please. I beg of you, internet.
1. I don’t think this guy gets what “the silent treatment” means.
2. Oh – you DIDN’T want a bunch of weird selfies and videos from someone you never talked to sent to you out of the blue? Well, EXCUUUUUSE ME.
3. You don’t want to date me? Fine BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK FOR THAT COFFEE I BOUGHT YOU.
4. Obviously, “selling a textbook” is just how ladies tell dudes they wanna go out. Duh.
5. A girl doesn’t wanna go out with me? Better threaten suicide and call her a liar, that’ll make her regret not giving me a chance!
6. Oh boy. Always interesting when they go from “kinda weird but whatever” to “full-on batshit crazy” without you even responding in-between.
7. Warning: longer and WAY more delusional than usual.